Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah, so

I finally finished this little Live Writer plugin that I was working on to make doing my Crapulous Movie Reviews easier to do. I started in November. Yeah, I know, thats a long time ago. I rewrote it several times. It was an academic exercise. The intent was to learn a new language, C#.

Enough about that. I grow impatient.

I have a backlog of movies to "review" because I made myself promise that I wouldn't "review" any more movies until I had finished this little plug in. So, in the next few weeks or so, a flood of "reviews" will hit this space. Ignore them as you please.

For those of you who are inclined, I published my source code out at CodePlex for anyone to view or download. Why? I just needed a safe place to keep my code.

Here's a list of comments I expect to here from people looking at my code:

  • Dude. How are you still employed?
  • I don't see how Thing 1 or Thing 2 could possibly be any worse than you
  • You suck
  • Maybe the help desk would have been a better long term career option

Merry Christmas to you too.

No comments: