Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fabulous Soda Review


One of the things I miss about New Hampshire, besides the friends and family I never saw, is Squamscot soda.

Well, when I was at Tar-mart the other day, I spied an interesting concoction (1 point for Tar-mart, they sell more interesting stuff) called Egg Nog Soda from Jones Soda.

Besides being the color of urine, it was AWESOME! All the tasty goodness of egg nog without the heart palpitation inducing cholesterol.

I gotta try the other Christmas flavors. See you this afternoon, Tar-mart.

Also, in more limited availability it seems, the Holiday Pack containing Turkey and Gravy, Sweet Potato, Dinner Roll, Pea, and Antacid flavored sodas. Very interesting.

My life has purpose again.

4 comments:

Rob said...

You can submit pictures that Jones Soda will use on their labels... I have always wanted to do that.

mike gagne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mike gagne said...

or say you wanted to get stephanie a box of soda with your picture on the label for christmas.

well, you could do that too.

gagknee said...

yeah, its a very cool company.