Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fabulous Movie Review©


Eraserhead
Piece of [insert your favorite synonym for poop here]

I couldn't even finish it. I know it was by design, but there is no music, just varying degrees of white noise, which made me anxious and uptight and annoyed. I know that was probably the point, but I have to suppress those feelings all day. Movietime© is supposed to be safe from wanting to break stuff with a blunt object.

I hated Eraserhead so much that I am giving it a 0. First time ever.

0 out of 10 (David Lynch must die)

8 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

whoa....now that's one hated piece of work there...

yikes! Glad to see ya writing...where you been? *taps foot impatiently* ;)

~hl~

gagknee said...

its been a busy few weeks at home and at work. i usually write during down time at work or at home in the evening, but i haven't had any downtime at work and i've been working from home in the evenings a lot. pretty much done my project now though, so things can get back to normal.

HeatherLynn said...

how did it turn out? your project?

~hl~

gagknee said...

i'll let you know tomorrow. i just released it into production and immediately three customers got errors. oops.

Pete said...

we watched a few clips of this in my digital media course last tuesday. we also watched "cat people" and a scene from psycho. i really do try to fall asleep in that class.

gagknee said...

sounds like a good use of tuition

Heidi said...

i saw this a looooonnnnng time ago. and i don't usually remember movies very well, but the images from that one has stuck with me over the years. you can't look at a chicken the same way after you see that movie. or a pencil.

gagknee said...

hehe, true, heidi.