Thursday, April 26, 2007

Missin' You

I love my blog. I love posting to my blog. Even if nobody ever read it I would still enjoy it. My semi and fully retarded attempts at humor, which may or may not be be funny to anyone else, are funny to me and thats why I do this. When I was in high school and college my favorite assignment was a short story. Most of those are saved in a box in my attic.

It sucks that I can't throw up (no pun intended) a post during work during a lull in my Administrative Assistant duties. I can't remember all of the inane and retarded things that happen during the day, and I've been extremely lax in writing stuff down to post later.

Remember the movie Awakenings where the good doctor determined that the people couldn't move because their muscles were essentially cancelling each other out (give me some slack, I haven't seen it in over 10 years and I don't feel like consulting IMDB right now)?

I've got nothin'. Ordering mouse pads, scheduling meetings for managers, filling out move request forms, gathering "metrics", answering my boss' email for him...I'm done. I give up. My career is in neutral. And I don't feel much like doing anything else.