Thursday, April 19, 2007

Television I Saw, Because I Was Compelled To

Repeats. I 'ate'em. Especially when they are surrounded by new episodes of other brand new shows, because those lousy TV execs know that we are going to watch it anyway. Bass turds.

If you aren't watching 30 Rock or don't think it's as funny or funnier than The Office then there is something wrong with you. Perhaps your parents were mean to you.

1. 30 Rock
2. My Name is Earl
3. Scrubs
4. The Office

That episode of The Office was amazing. The first time I saw it. Obviously, since I've seen each episode of the first 8 seasons of The Simpson's at least a dozen times each, I'm not afraid of watching stuff that I've already seen watching stuff that I've already seen watching stuff that I've already seen watching stuff that I've already seen, but see my first paragraph.

No comments: