Monday, October 01, 2007

Arachnophobia

Another spider incident. I stepped into my bathroom and in my peripheral vision behind me I saw something zip past on the floor.

Turning around, an involuntary sissy shout left my lips, because there in the corner was an even bigger spider than the one who escaped through the underbrush. I would estimate its body size to be about the size of tootsie roll with inch long hairy legs.

What if one of those things crawled on my face whilst sleeping?

Jeez. I really really don't want to get under the house and insulate my crawlspace before winter.

Snakes are one thing, but I don't deal well with spiders. It's probably a good idea to invest in a Tyvek suit.

3 comments:

stendy said...

You failed to mention that it was I who rid the bathroom of it's menace!!

gagknee said...

i failed to mention it because it didn't matter.

i was going to crush it, but you chose the less humane "flushing down the toilet" method.

Anonymous said...

We kindly as that you contact us at linkremoval@tasco-safety.com to discuss an issue regarding Google's quality guidelines. Thank you!