Friday, June 25, 2010

SCOOOOOOOORE!

I headed off to Pop's Pick & Pay today on my lunch break for what I thought was going to be a quick grill removal, but it turned out to be a little more difficult than I thought. I knew that I had to drill out four rusted screws, but it ended up being 9. These things happen.

The grill came off of a Jeep J4000. I might go back on another lunch break to grab the really cool "AMC V8"  emblems.


$30. Can't beat that.

Oh, in case you are wondering what it will look like when I get it on, it's like this: http://industryfigure.com/berkeley/fsj/razor.htm

2 comments:

Big A said...

That is cool. Once you get that on, you will have the best looking truck sitting on the side of the road.

gagknee said...

hahaha. true. the new distributor cap and plug wires will be here this week sometime. that will help.