Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Golden Globes

From the recent Golden Globes:






















She'd make a good looking, albeit small, man, huh?

















Reese, Reeeese, when will you women learn that weighing 90 pounds isn't attractive to 99% of the male population... Oh yeah, and by the way, your husband is a sponge.




















Scarlett Johansson. Scarlet dress. Very interesting.

(Oops, I may have accidentally crossed that line, Rob. I may need a place to stay this weekend. Care to go riding?)

2 comments:

Rob said...

So I am minding my own business checking your blog while my wife watches TV across the room. Just as the picture of Scarlett loads over my slow dial up internet access she looks over and says "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!" Thanks a lot... you cross the line and I get busted for it.

gagknee said...

hehe...sorry.