Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Potty Humor

My apologies for all of the bathroom related posts, and I promise this will be the last one for a little while. You must understand its been 2 and a half years since I worked at a company that didn't have single sized bathrooms.

Again, the infamous crooked urinal. Today it dawned on me that the floor surrounding this urinal is always damp. Why? I wondered. Intrigued, I decided to hang out and watch the flush instead of doing the "flush and run" in order to see from where the water was leaking. A crack in the porcelain or maybe a leaky flush valve.

It turned out to be neither. The sheer amount of water released and the force of it, not too mention the urinal is not level, cause the urinal to "overflow its banks". Luckily, I was standing far enough away. Here's a diagram for those of you who are imaginationally retarded:

4 comments:

Rob said...

I was thibnking about doing a post about automatic flush toilets, but I think you have cornered the market on bathroom related posts.

gagknee said...

nah. the world needs more potty humor.

stendy said...

didn't your mom ever tell you never to use "potty language"?

gagknee said...

no.