Saturday, June 07, 2008

Fabulous Movie Review®

Dan in Real Life
The family portrayed in this movie is quite possibly, no, is, the whitest family ever.

It's a nice movie, and a safe movie, and a happy movie, but it really didn't hit me.

The other day I was walking down the street, and this guy stopped me and said, "Hey, Gagknee, how come you aren't doing any Fabulous Movie Reviews?" (not sure of the proper punctuation here, and frankly, I don't care).

After recovering from the shock of someone recognizing me on the street I replied, "Because I'm thoroughly wrapped up in watching The Sopranos right now, and there hasn't been anything out that I've been dying to see."

"What about The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford that you posted about on April 28, 2006 which sparked a New Hampshire-wide scandal about your sexual orientation?" he asked.

"Um, I had no idea it was on DVD yet," I sheepishly replied.

"Of course you didn't because you're an @%&^%!&. You $#%@$@% ?#$%."

Edit: I forgot to mention that this movie is mind numbingly boring.

Gagknee's Grade: C+

2 comments:

Big A said...

you forgot to mention how mind-numbingly boring it is.

pilgrimchick said...

I think the symbolic expletives at the end of this exchange outweighs the movie review. And I'm not complaining, either.