Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Looking for a job has got to be one of the worst aspects of life as a normal, productive member of society. I feel like I am standing against the fence at recess waiting to be picked for kickball. Never anybody's first choice, but never ever the last either. Oh well, at least I don't have to wait in line hoping and praying for somebody to plummet to their death like the people trying to get a job on the Golden Gate Bridge when it was being built during the Depression. Oh yeah, and I am currently employed, so at least I don't that kind of pressure either. Oh and I do have skills. Its not like I spent the last 8 years working at the Clam Hut.

7 comments:

Rob said...

I hate that "where do you see yourself in five-years" question.

gagknee said...

Ugh. Me too.

I dont have any aspirations other than to get better at what I do and make more money.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, I've been looking for a job for the past 4 months and haven't managed to land a single interview.

gagknee said...

I told you to stop wearing Demon Hunter shirts to your interviews.

YouWho said...

What precipitated this career change? Are you surrendering the ship to The Veeg?

gagknee said...

i'm moving far far away

gagknee said...

i can come back for any and all reunions.