Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fabulous Movie Reviews®

Halloween
I had never seen this, so I decided to see this. Halloween is a classic of sorts, launching a new genre of horror, or so I've heard. It's good. I liked it. Wasn't really scary, but I can appreciate it for what it was at the time it came out. There was almost no blood and gore, something that surprised me. Halloween 2 picks up right where this one left off, so I'll watch that next. After that, I won't bother with anything else in the Halloween series.

Gagknee's grade: B

Spiderman 3
A lot of people had a lot of disparaging remarks about this movie. I thought it was alright, better than most comic book movies I have seen, but not up to the quality of the first two Spiderman movies.

In this movie, MJ loses her job in a play because she is a lousy actress/singer. One can only hope that this happens to Kirsten Dunst in real life. Seriously, how did she get the part in these movies?

Gagknee's grade: C

No comments: