Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Its Always Sunny in Richmond

The weather was so nice on Sunday, we spent a few hours up at Maymont Park. As a sidenote, the weather was even nicer on Monday. Seventy-three degrees, baby! As a sidenote to my sidenote, a guy at work is from Buffalo, and I was looking at the big weather map on weather.com, and at one point on Monday it was actually warmer in Buffalo, 54, than it was in Los Angeles, 53. As a sidenote to my sidenote's sidenote, the company I work for is owned by a company that is owned by the company that owns the Weather channel.

Back to Maymont Park. The dead of winter isn't the best time of year to visit, it's still nice, but the best part of the place is the gardens. I can't wait until spring.

They have a lot of suggested donation boxes, too. That makes me laugh. I remember a Simpsons episode...

Here's some pictures:

DSC01246

DSC01249

DSC01254

Gray fox

Here's a few that my daughter took with her camera.

Maymont Park

Maymont Park

There's more here.

No comments: