Saturday, January 05, 2008

Work

I find it hard to post lately. My life has been pretty angst free the past few weeks. The new job is going well, although its been pretty boring. I've completed a few trivial maintenance items that I could do blindfolded. Yesterday, I had a little enhancement where I had to insert links into a datagrid at runtime. It was the most complicated thing I've had to do since I started working there, but sadly it only took me a half an hour, which meant I had 7 1/2 other hours to kill.

I'm not complaining at all. Knowing full well that things will pick up once everyone is back from vacation and I get discovered, I will enjoy this anonymous work existence. Also, once I get more confident and familiar with the software, I'll just start working on stuff on my own that I think needs improvement.

No comments: