Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tired of Movie Title Puns

Stairs!

All three stringers present and accounted for, sir!



I had to build a support for the stringers. Pretty simple really. I could have had the top step of the stairs level with the floor of the shed, but I didn't want to do that.



Stringers attached, 4 out of 5 blocks down.



Finished! The blocks aren't perfectly level and I dunno if bolting the blocks to the stairs was necessary...



Meanwhile, while I'm working on this, the neighbor has a ramp truck back into her back yard to pull out an old junk car. If I hadn't been there watching they would have run right over my lilac bushes.

3 comments:

Rob said...

uh-oh... I think I see some graying on the siding.

Rob said...

The Volvo is gone. Long live the Volvo.

gagknee said...

yeah...gotta get some primer on it soon. even if the trim isn't done.

up to the big baler in the sky.