Thursday, August 27, 2009

Closer Than They Appear

I have no idea why I took a picture of this Ford. It must have been really compelling.



















A Grand National. Hard to see but it was a really beat up one. It was burning oil pretty bad. You know that sound that ladies make when they see a picture of a lost kitten? That's the sound I made when I saw this poor car.



















A Dodge with a crazy amount of lift. I took this picture because I usually think that Dodges look kind of stupid with too much lift, but this one didn't. I don't know if it was the fender flares or what, but it looked good. If you are into that kind of thing.



















A LeMans convertible off to get murdered in the Cash for Clunkers deal, no doubt.



















A Lincoln maybe? I'm not sure.



















Tell me what this car is and I will say that you are cool.



















The ugliest car ever to come out of Detroit? Possibly, but it is more commonly known as a Cutlass, probably 1976, but I am just guessing.

No comments: