Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fabulous Movie Review

Talladega Nights
I wanted to love this movie. Really, I did. But I didn't. It was good, I laughed a few times, but like Anchorman, taken on the whole, it wasn't awe-inspiring, more yaw-n-inspiring.

Will Ferrell, I think, can't carry a movie by himself, he's better in the type of role he had in Old School, or Wedding Crashers, although I will concede that Elf is pretty freakin' funny, but that could just be because of Bob Newhart. Call me blasphemous, you Ferrephiles, but I shall not waiver.

What to rate it? Since it was just an average movie to me, I decided to determine its rating by calculating the average of every rating I've giving to all of my Fabulous Movie Reviews. 3.114656769 out of 5.

Ooo. Gee. On second thought, thats too high. 2.6 stars out of 5. And that's probably a little generous. 2.4 stars out of 5.

3 comments:

Big A said...

oh yeah - he totally needs vince vaughn.

Rob said...

Vince Vaughn cracks me up. He is so money.

gagknee said...

haha. we should have a vince vaughn marathon while we are on the trip.