Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fabulous Movie Reviews®

300
History. I love it. Other than the American Civil War era, nothing fascinates me more than ancient Greek history.

Greek history is filled with mythology, and this movie is no different. It certainly is not too historically accurate, but who cares? It's awesome. I only wish that it was longer and that I had seen it in the theater or that I had my surround sound system set up.

Also, best beard ever. I can only dream.











I do have a couple of small complaints, though. The soundtrack at times is a little too Guns N Roses and the dialogue, Motley Crue. Whatever that means.

Gagknee's Grade: A-

Disclaimer: I have never read nor do I ever plan to read the comic book, err, graphic novel that this movie was based on.

1 comment:

Granite said...

This is SPARTA