Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trying Something New

This weekend I spied an unusual product in my grocer's cooler. I love to try something new to drink, but this takes the cake.

Budweiser with Clamato.



I've tried Clamato before, and it made me nauseous. I love clams and I love tomato juice, it seems natural to combine the two. No.

I love clams and I love tomato juice and I love beer (not necessarily Bud), it seems natural to combine the three. No.

Vile.

I almost finished the 24 ounce can. I did a lot better with it than I did with straight Clamato, but it's still awful. Never again.

3 comments:

YouWho said...

Ewwww. Squamlog's got nothing on that... but, better or worse than Jones' Thanksgiving soda?

gagknee said...

It was better. I could drink this if it was a matter of life or death. I've even considered making a beer bloody mary. Just no clam juice.

YouWho said...

Amen, words to live by my friend... we should make up bumper stickers... "JUST NO CLAM JUICE"