Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For Taste and More There's On-Cor

While I was away Lurleen asked my wife (God bless her) to take her to the store to buy some food, because while they technically have three cars only one is usable and her boyfriend had it. He was away at reserve training or something and he requested from her a home cooked meal when he got back.

You know what Lurleen made? On-Cor Salisbury Steaks. Mmmm. That's good eatin'.

Don't get me wrong, I like Salisbury Steaks (occasionally) because we have three kids and sometimes we just like to make something quick. But if I've been gone for a week shootin' guns and running mile after mile and my girlfriend who doesn't work, shower, or clean slaps that stuff down on the table and tries to pass it off as a home cooked meal, well, I'm going to be a little peeved.

2 comments:

skape7 said...

If you were with a chick who didn't work, shower or clean, would you honestly expect any better!?

gagknee said...

Hmmm. I never thought about it like that. HE was probably ecstatic at getting salisbury steaks.