Monday, April 17, 2006

More on On-Cor

A few years ago I was working for a company in Manch Vegas but I spent most of one summer working onsite at one of our customer's location. Anyway, one of the people I worked with at the customer's location offered me a whole stack of coupons for On-Cor foods. How did they get these coupons? They found bones in one of their On-Cor meals, so they complained and received tons of coupons from the company.

Understandably, they couldn't bring themselves to ever eat On-Cor again, but why they thought that I would want the coupons after hearing that story is a mystery. Perhaps it was the truck with 200K miles on it, a duct taped back window, 4 bald tires, and a really loud exhaust that I was driving at the time. I was really embarassed to drive that truck to their office. A company where the lowest employee on the totem pole, a real retard too, drove a 2 year old Saab, and everybody else had a BMW.

5 comments:

Big A said...

so did you ever use the coupons?

Rob said...

He prefers Freezer Queen.

Big A, you should do a week of forzen dinners.

gagknee said...

Nah, I probably would have but they got lost in sea of garbage (i never cleaned that truck either) and must have gotten thrown out when i finally got rid of the truck.

gagknee said...

Freezer Queen...that name just screams botulism to me.

Big A said...

I know the feeling. When I got my first job out of college, I pulled up in my Parent's old Red van - with missing exhaust, rust spots, blowing blue smoke, into a parking lot full of brand new Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes. I think the worst car there was a brand new Camry.