Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Twunny Fo

Is it just me or was the technical jargon in last night's 24 just a little over the top? And there was more than usual. I wish I could remember more of it. Can you get transcripts online? Hmmm. At one point I looked at my wife and said, "What he just said means absolutely nothing."

Chloe: "I'll just go in through a subnet"

Miles: "I'll track her through the binaries"

Someone should make a 24 technical jargon generator. You could fill a database with every acronym and technology you can think of and the generator would spit out random sentences.

4 comments:

mike gagne said...

yeah, i rarely know what theyre talking about when theyre at ctu.

YouWho said...

Hey that generator is a cool idea for a web app. You could totally dial-up the XML through the default routes to the RPC matrix cross hatch it with a CSS modulator and sniff the WSDL blogosphere for the QOS bit to enable a tunnel into the backdoor shadow of the DOS and gain access to the OS X that will allow Osgiliath to be retaken and open the gates of Mordor.

Wait wait -- I might have seeded it with some wrong terms. Aw, who cares it's all geek.

skape7 said...

LMAO @ youwho.

gagknee said...

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

That was AWESOME.