Friday, July 14, 2006

More Cool Tools

There's been a few cool tools for changing your oil talked about lately. This is the one I found. It would take a little work to install, but I really like the fact that it moves the oil filter to a more accessible position. On my truck I always burn myself on the exhaust trying to get the filter out, not to mention the mess it makes when the oil spills all over the chassis.

I've always wanted one of these scan tools too. Even if you don't intend to fix it yourself, it could help you be a little bit more informed when you take your car into the local grease monkey. I've always wondered too, why couldn't they just sell the scan tool software and then you could just plug a laptop into your car's port? Maybe they do and I am just showing my ignorance.

Ahh, here's a cheaper version of the scan tool.

No comments: