Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Stuff About Hair

Something interesting to note, the first softball game after getting my hair cut I mysteriously go 3 for 3. I could have gotten 3 doubles too but I had a runner ahead of me each time.

Most people at work have just said things like "you got a haircut!" or "oh hey who's the new guy?" but one guy actually made a special trip from the first floor. He said that he had heard through the grapevine and he wanted to see for himself. He actually put his hand on my head and was genuinely excited. Being one of those Bob Jones University graduates, I think he was just glad that I am going to heaven again.

3 comments:

stendy said...

liar, that first hit was the first hit of the game, 'member???

gagknee said...

oops. you got me!

gagknee said...

wait. now i remember. they have a big lumberjack first baseman and i had to go around him on my first hit. i should have run into him but i thought i could make it going around.