Thursday, July 13, 2006

You're Kidding, Right?

If you hired a programmer to take over development of a couple of Visual Basic applications and one ASP.NET thingie, wouldn't you expect them to know how to formulate this brain buster without help from a coworker?

select * from students where cm_id = 10000

When I was freakin' hired here, I had to take a freakin' 6 page test, but then again I wasn't hired by a freakin' salesman. Freakin' is fun to say. Freakin' freakin' freakin'.

I would describe my mood today as ascerbic.

This cold and damp weather is annoying if for no other reason than sleeping on a damp pillow under damp blankets is uncomfortable at best and gross at worst.

2 comments:

Rob said...

You kinda' have a stream of consciousness thing going today.

gagknee said...

mental diarrhea