Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yup and Lemon Lime


Yup. So called because its just lemon. Yup, just lemon. Get it? Unfortunately, I don't like lemon much unless its been combined with ade and sugar to make Lemonade. Lemon by itself reminds me of furniture polish and I gave up drinking furniture polish many years ago and I don't intend to start again. My wife and children mean too much to me.

The Lemon Lime was a surprise. Don't be turned off by its biohazard toxic green color reminiscent of poisonous potions mixed up by evil cartoon geniuses. I wasn't sure if I would like it because I am not a fan of the mass-produced lemon limes like Sprite or Slice or Sierra Mist. This isn't too sweet like those are and manages to hide the Lemon Fresh Pledge flavor with a burst of lime.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Oooo. you are at the halfway point.

Big A said...

I love the Lemon Lime. Despite the fact that it looks like Anti-Freeze, it is delicous, and very refreshing. It tastes nothing like sprite.