Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's a Christmas Miracle!

We pulled onto our street tonight and there in the road was a black cat! "That's Papi!" I declared.

A month he has been gone. He doesn't look too bad. He lost weight but other than that he's the same as he was when he disappeared. His flea collar is still on even.

Two girls across the street later told me they found him that morning in the storm drain and they fed him some bologna.

Welcome back. I could have used you last weekend when I found two snakes in the yard whilst landscaping. Get back to work killing vermin and such.



















4 comments:

Beastie said...

Awwww, thats great. Glad you got him back.

EssBee said...

Oh I'm so happy for you all! Hooray for Papi!

skape7 said...

He probably didn't lose much weight 'cause he was living on the wildlife.

Pete said...

if only you could talk cat, you could ask him where he went...