Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blame it on The Veeg

I didn't do it. I SWEAR. The only thing I have done in the course of testing the software is make fun of Mexicans. That's it!

Hi team,

It was brought to my attention today that during a Case-e demo, text in Case-e was displayed on a big screen that read something to the effect of "to fix this child so he can act like a human being". Those aren't the exact words, but that's not important. What is important is that each of us remembers that we are always dealing with a product that is shown to potential clients and that audience is extremely sensitive to disparaging remarks made about special education students in general.


The only reason I say The Veeg did it is because, as she has informed us ad nauseum, she has a master's degree and used to be a teacher. And as we all know only a teacher* could be so casually sarcastic about and display such blatant disregard for the feelings of her students. Plus, she's a moron who doesn't think before she says or writes anything. Oh wait, I just described myself. I DIDN'T DO IT!

*Except music teachers

3 comments:

Rob said...

I believe you. If it was you, you would have written, "to fix this freakin brat so she can act like a freakin human being."

gagknee said...

Thats right! thank you for your support.

Rob said...

She may be trying to set you up to get you fired.