Thursday, August 10, 2006

Jimmie Jones

I got kicked in the jimmies last night. It wasn't a devastating nut cruncher delivered by a kung fu master, but it hurt nonetheless. A lot. I had forgotten how much it does hurt, because I had made it my life's goal to avoid getting kicked in the jimmies at all cost, but it's good to experience it now and again, you know, to keep one grounded and reminded about his raison d’ĂȘtre.

[sigh] I read other people's blogs and I am amazed at how articulate and thoughtful they are and then I come here and post this. Oh, I've sunk to a new low. Like Adam Sandler in Little Nicky.

3 comments:

Big A said...

What were you doing that you would get kicked in the jimmies?

Little Nicky is definitely the worst Adam Sandler movie I have ever seen, and is pretty close to the top of my "worst movies of all time" list.

Rob said...

Ironically, I believe Little Nicky had a couple getting kicked in the jimmies gags.

gagknee said...

i picked up a kid by the shoulders so he couldn't swing his arms and he kicked me.

Little Nicky is pretty close to the top of mine too.

You're right Rob. Its the lowest common denominator in comedy.