Friday, August 25, 2006

Whoops

Apparently, I haven't logged into my Hotmail account for 30 days. Apparently, if you don't login for 30 days they wipe out everything, mail, folders, everything. Now, I don't use that account much anymore (obviously) but wiping out stuff that I had saved for 10 years is a little annoying. I couldn't even tell you what I had saved, but just knowing that I did have stuff in there bugs me.

Oh yeah, and if you've emailed me in the past 30 days to that address, um, sorry, I didn't get your email. I have a Yahoo mail account. Send any emails to that address in the future. It's the same, just replace hotmail with yahoo in the address.

1 comment:

Beastie said...

Yeah that happened to me a couple years ago. I stopped using hotmail at all at that point. I was really irked with the fact that I was using the msn messenger, so its not like I was not using the address at all. Now I use gmail for that stuff...