Monday, August 21, 2006

Sux

I have only one thing to say about the Red Sox/Yankees games over the weekend. What the @#!% was Joe Torre drinking in the dugout? I mean, it was a water bottle, Poland Springs I believe, but it definitely didn't contain water. Unless it was water from the Charles River blessed by a priest, but it looked more like urine or dip spit.

Update: Ok, I do want to say one thing about the games this weekend. Specifically, last nights game. Why the [beep] wasn't Papel[beep]bon brought in to [beep] start the [beep] 8th inning?? He was [beep] rested. We [beep] had to [beep] win that [beep] game. Instead, he still [beep] had to [beep] the whole [beep] inning, but with the [beep] bases [beep] loaded. A [beep] impossible [beep] situation. [beep]. [beep]. [beep]. I'm just glad I'm not as emotionally invested in this season as I have in the past.

No comments: