Monday, August 21, 2006

Colahhhhhhhhh

Squamscot soda testing has kind of fallen by the wayside lately, but I did manage to stop by Calef's on Sunday and grab myself a bottle of Cola.

Cola. Cola. Cola. What can I say about the Cola? Not much. I don't think I would ever buy it again. Why would I when there is Coca-Cola sitting on the shelf 6 inches away from it for the same price but containing 8 more ounces. Coke is it, people, and you can't beat the real thing. Now, if only it came in a glass bottle.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ah ha! i'm not the only one who thinks coke tastes best in glass. i like to occassionally by it in a glass bottle for a special treat. (it's not economical to always buy it in glass.)

gagknee said...

YOU CAN STILL GET COKE IN A GLASS BOTTLE?! WHERE?

Heidi said...

at little ma and pa convenience stores...i'm surprised calef's doesn't have it in glass. the only store in my town has it in the curvy 8oz. and i think you might be able to still by it in the 10oz glass bottles at supermarkets. 2nd best taste is fountain coke.

gagknee said...

hmmm. maybe calefs does have it and i just never noticed.