Thursday, August 31, 2006

Strawberry = Not Good

As previously mentioned, Strawberry was the next Squamscot soda to be tested. Similar to Black Cherry in that the first few sips are sweet and delicious, it also tested mediciney after half the bottle was consumed. I don't know about you but "mediciney" does not fill me with love and happiness and an insatiable passion for doing good works for my fellow man. Although two bottles of this were purchased, only one has been drank so far. I usually like to wait at least 24 hours in between times of making myself ill on purpose.

Really, what I should do is bump Strawberry and Black Cherry down to the very bottom of the ranking list and move Birch Beer and Ginger Beer up simply because they have "beer" in their names. I've always felt bad about the raw deal that Ginger Beer got and I would like to make amends.

Ooo. I can't wait until I try Fruit Bowl. Its sure to be a delicious concoction. Yeah.

4 comments:

Big A said...

My wife loves Strawberry, so you can give it to her, if you don't like. She says it reminds her of drinking "Faygo" when she was a kid.

gagknee said...

Faygo?

Big A said...

my daughter tried fruit bowl once. She like it but after two sips she dumped it all over the car. I think it tasted like the punch you get at church fellowships where they mix Hawaiian punch with Ginger Ale.

gagknee said...

i bet that left a nice stain.