Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laughing

I enjoy a good laugh, but people who laugh hard at everything make me very uncomfortable. Worse still is the person who not only laughs hard at everything, but who laughs longer than what I consider to be normal.

What do I consider abnormal?

Well, I'm glad you asked. I consider an abnormal laugh any laugh that exceeds the capacity of your lungs and you have to replenish your air supply in order to continue laughing.

Once in a while. Great. You are obviously a very happy and enthusiastic man. I applaud that. But every time? There's something wrong with you. You're on my watch list.

2 comments:

Pete said...

sometimes i laugh too hard on accident. i then feel very self-conscious about it for the rest of the day. this post was no help because now i know that people notice it.

gagknee said...

see, now, an occasional accident is expected, i was referring to a consistent pattern of laughal abuse.