Friday, July 17, 2009

Fabulous Movie Review©

Lost Highway
Released: 1997
Rating: R (Restricted)
Length: 2 hrs 15 mins
Genre: Thriller
Starring: Bill Pullman, Balthazar Getty, Robert Blake, Patricia Arquette
Performer: Natasha Gregson Wagner
Primary Contributor: David Lynch
One of the few David Lynch movies I could actually understand, it still had vast sections where I was just left shaking my head wondering what the puff is going on. I could sit around and ponder this movie and come up with my own hypothesis, but life is way too short. It's weird for the sake of being weird. Nothing more nothing less.

People told me I need to watch David Lynch movies more than once to really appreciate them. That's not going to happen. I'm convinced that there are subliminal cult proselytization messages in every one of his movies and repeated viewings will turn me into a scientologist or worse.
4 out of 10 (Bad)

No comments: