Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fabulous TV Review©

The IT Crowd: The Complete Season One
Released:
Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Length: 2 hrs 24 mins
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Chris O'Dowd, Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkisnon, Christopher Morris
Directed by: Graham Linehan
I watched Season 1 of The IT Crowd last night and I have to say that I thought it was awful. Rubbish. It was a struggle to make it through all 6 episodes. Season 2 will not be arriving from Netflix.

If you've seen Extras then the best comparison I can make is to the show within that show, When the Whistle Blows. Laugh track, wigs, goofy glasses and catch phrases are all part of The IT Crowd. When the Whistle Blows was a parody of crummy TV. Am I missing something? Is The IT Crowd a parody or a tongue in cheek send up of something I don't know about?

Doesn't matter. Because I don't care.
2 out of 10 (Mind-numbingly awful)

No comments: