Monday, June 22, 2009

Fabulous Movie Review©

Baby Mama
Released: 2008
Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Length: 1 hr 39 mins
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Steve Martin, Greg Kinnear, Maura Tierney
Directed by: Michael McCullers
Cinematographer: Daryn Okada
Composer: Jeff Richmond
As far as comedies are concerned I really only require two things: it makes me laugh and doesn't tick me off with silly shenanigans and/or hijinks. I figured that while this movie probably would make me laugh, since Tina Fey is arguably the funniest female to ever come out of Saturday Night Live, it would also contain its fair share of stupid and contrived "funny" plot twists. Not so, actually. It made me laugh and didn't tick me off. Good show.

Funniest part, to me anyway: the Camaro. I won't give away any more detail than that.
7 out of 10 (Good)

No comments: