Monday, May 08, 2006

Prison Break

My wife and I are almost caught up with Prison Break. At one point we were three episodes behind because it comes on at 8 pm and we ALWAYS have to tape it. Now we only have about 10 minutes left of last weeks episode to watch.

But anyway, this show is entertaining, but I swear that there has never been any TV show that has forced me to swallow my tongue to keep from screaming more than this show. The only plot twist that they haven't employed yet is aliens, but I bet they will in the season finale. Thats how Scofield and his crew are finally going to get out. Aliens will pick them up on the roof of the infirmary. Oh yeah, and Bellick will turn out to be a vampire who gets killed by a slayer. A vampire slayer, if you will.

At one point in last weeks episode (which we watched last night) when Linc's long lost father rescued him from a crash, my wife started to go off on the unbelievability of this show and I stopped her dead in her tracks by saying, "Steph! Its PRISON BREAK!" and she replied, thoroughly humbled, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Suspend reality."

3 comments:

Big A said...

Actually, I thought that particular event was one of the MORE believable things on that show.

Big A said...

Wait a minute - I am working my way through the 2nd season of 24, and I just watched the episode where Jack is tortured so hard that he actually DIES, and THEN when they manage to bring him back to life, MINUTES LATER is right back to Kicking butt and killing people.

Are you telling me that anything in prison break forces you to suspend reality more than that?

gagknee said...

Yes, but only because its Jack Bauer. If it was David Hasselhoff or Richard Dean Anderson then, no.