Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Twunny Fo

Holy Crap! We have to wait until January 2007! Acch!

I have nothing bad to say about last nights finale, other than what was Audrey thinking wearing a black bra under a white silk shirt? I know I know she was injured and thats probably all she had in her CTU locker. Remember nursery school when you were 4 (or maybe you called it K-4)? You had to have a spare set of clothes that you kept there all year in case you had an accident. They were the ugliest clothes you owned probably. I wouldn't know because I never wet myself.

Oh, and Morris (Maurice?) cracked me UP. I hope he is in more episodes next season.

2 comments:

skape7 said...

I just about DIED last year when I realised I would have to wait 6 months for the next season of Lost. I expect the same thing's gonna happen this year so at least I'm prepared for it.

gagknee said...

I feel your pain little soldier.