Tuesday, March 21, 2006

24

I see a spin-off in the works:

















Also, Wayne Palmer needs to learn some evasive driving skills. I thought he was driving a Lexus or a Mercedes. How could a cargo van catch up to him so easily? Oh yeah and, dude, when a vehicle that is chasing you pulls right up beside you, HIT THE BRAKES!

I'm not knocking 24, I've just noticed a few questionable plot elements recently. Speaking of questionable plots, did anybody watch Prison Break last night? My wife and I have watched it from the beginning, and while I think its entertaining, no show in recent memory has forced me to suspend belief more than Prison Break.

4 comments:

Brian said...

I thought the same thing about the car... talk about negative product placement (or positive product placement for the van... "can pass a Lexus even full of gun toting mercenaries").

I'm starting to question the whole "A couple hours ago we just wanted to set these off in Russia but we changed our plans" thing. The Lord of the Rings dude's card was stolen way before the change of plans, and now this chic who was already in town with the schematics. Something is fishy.

mike gagne said...

yeahhh...

nothing can touch the first 3 seasons.

hopefully the writers realize this with the rest of the world and can pick up the slack.

Big A said...

My wife and I have also been watching Prison Break since the beginning, and I totally agree with you. The show smacks of having to change the story when the Network decided to pick up another season. Monday's episode was pretty weak - nothing happened - they were just stretching everything out.

gagknee said...

I haven't watched Mondays ep yet, actually, but "stretching it out" doesn't surprise me...