Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Diet

Over the winter, due to a lack of physical exercise, I noticed a little extra baggage around my middle and my man boobs weren't quite as firm as they used to be. So I decided to go the Big A route and start my own diet.

My diet only has one requirement, stop drinking beer. Suuure, that's easy you might say, but you would be dead wrong because you don't know how much I like a tall cold glass of my favorite pilsner.

Anyway, it's been one week. I have no idea how much I weighed when I started, an estimate might be 160, but I do know that I can no longer "pinch an inch" on my belly . Man, this dieting stuff is EASY! Perhaps I will buy a scale to make this more scientific, though.

I know what you are thinking. "160! I hate you skinny guys who can eat anything you want." But before you succumb to bitterness and rage, remember this: in 10 years I will suffer from debilitatingly high cholesterol (hereditary) and will live out the rest of my life eating nothing but dry wheat toast and lettuce.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Your diet saves calories and money.

Big A said...

If you were on MY diet, you could consume ONLY beer for a week.

gagknee said...

Money better spent on ATVs and buying nice stuff for my wife.

THAT diet would have to planned around a vacation in order to not get into trouble.

Although, if you drank 1 guiness for breakfast, 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner, and then had a Fosters for evening snack it wouldn't be bad.

skape7 said...

Lol, you have it down pat. Sounds like wives are the same the world over.

gagknee said...

Yes, I think you're right. A little thoughtfulness and conversation go a long way. I wish I had figured that out years ago though.