Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Morning Drive

Everyday I get stuck behind someone on rte 4 between Dover and South Berwick who is going under the speed limit. Its 55, people! Yesterday I was behind an old crappy van going between 40 and 45. They were kind enough to pull over and let me pass. Today I was behind some old people in a Dakota who were going 35! THIRTY FIVE! That kind of behavior gets you passed in the double yellow. I wasn't taking a chance on there being oncoming traffic when I finally got to the passing zone.

Soon after I passed them a freak mini blizzard came out of nowhere but it was blue skies again 2 miles down the road. Weird.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Where is your office? I thought you worked in Somersworth.

gagknee said...

I drop Tommy off at school

Rob said...

Oh... right, right.