Friday, March 24, 2006

A New Disease

The cashier at Staples in Somersworth has a new form of Tourettes Syndrome where she doesn't involuntary swear but she makes involuntary noises of um, ecstasy. At first I thought that she just was really glad that I used my credit card, and then when I signed my name, but when she expressed great pleasure about handing me my bag of crap, I left in a hurry.

Later on I realized she must have a condition. Then I felt bad. The bad feeling about feeling bad went away however, but now I feel bad about posting this.

4 comments:

skape7 said...

But I see it didn't stop you.

gagknee said...

Naw naw of course not.

Anonymous said...

Be very careful of making fun of others...her tourettes is not a new form of tourettes at all...less than 15% of people with tourettes actually yell out curse words...my daughter is 12 years old..she has touretts and I never imagined i would have to go through anything like that...she is getting better now...but there were many many nights i watched her cry herself to sleep...please dont make someone else's pain your pleasure...god bless

gagknee said...

My sincerest apologies, anonymous. Don't be afraid to leave your name next time, I dont bite.