Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kip Journal 1/25/1999

I actually saw the Kipper jogging in Somersworth the other day! It reminded me that I haven't posted any entries from the Kip Journal in a while.

Kip had been drinking since noon

Kip once had 31 stitches in his arm. he was kind enough to show us his scar.

Kip bore a strange resemblance to Rupert G from The David Letterman show. He had this goofy polyester baseball cap on his head, and a vacuous look in his eyes.

On Saturday Kip rode with 9.5 to my house. Near my home there is a rocky outcropping on the side of the road, Kip said sometime he's gonna have to come back "and check out those rocks."

Kip remembers where he was when he found out that Stevie Ray Vaughan died.

Kip is going to climb 111 mountains.

[A good day for journal entries. Ed.]

No comments: