Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wanna go for a ride?

I saw a creepy old guy driving an old ambulance today. It definitely adds to his creep cred. He probably bought it on eBay.

Do you think he was actively shopping for an old ambulance, you know, because he figured, "I'm a creepy old guy and might as well just embrace it." Or do you think he just stumbled upon a good deal one day and thought it would be cool to drive an old ambulance, not even realizing that by doing so every woman in his general proximity will keep one hand on her can of mace and the other hand on her cell phone.

I vote for the former.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Uh-oh. I once considered buying an ambulance with dual wheels to convert into an ATV hauler. Maybe I need to undergo some anti-creep counseling.

gagknee said...

Nah. I wouldn't worry about it, unless of course you've grown a big gray beard and started wearing tinted glasses.

Heidi said...

i knew a kid in highschool who drove a hearse.

gagknee said...

Oh, wow, that would be COOL.