Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?

I am real proud of my wife. She actually watched Snatch while I was at work. She's never watched it before. I only wish she had waited until I got home...

Now, you can't just stop at Snatch. You just finished your Introduction to Fiction class, and you can't stop there. You have to move up to bigger and better things. English Literature!

What is this raving lunatic talking about?

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, of course.

I love Snatch. I think it is a great movie, but if you have never seen Lock, Stock... well, it's like eating hamburger but never eating steak. It's like your grandmother's famous spaghetti sauce but she used hot dogs in it instead of sausage. It's like going to Longhorn and ordering chicken. (whats with all of the food analogies?)

Just watch the movie, okay?