Friday, February 03, 2006

You could trouble me for a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!

Seriously, Johnny.

There are three kinds of Red Sox fans.
  1. Those who hate your guts and want your arm to fall off the next time you throw a ball and/or die
  2. Those who are confused about your break up and hope you change your mind
  3. (I fall into this category) Those who are willing to move on, forgive and forget, let bygones be bygones because you were an integral part of The Team, and we love you for that.
But if you keep running your mouth (this isnt the first time either), you are going to alienate numbers 2 and 3 (the vast majority i bet) and we will make your life miserable for the 19 regular season and 7 postseason games our respectives teams play against each other each year.

I'll admit I was sad when you left. You were my favorite Red Sox player while you were here. We're both center fielders, speedy, good contact hitters with occasional power, and the ladies love us...but I dont hate you. I could and I should but I don't, but I might if you keep rubbing it in.

I almost named my son after you! And I was worried you'd end up as a child molester or something. Little did I know you would end up as something worse...

The new Nike slogan that you will be hawking should be Just Shut Up!

If you play your cards right, in 5 years you could be like Clemens, where there are rumors floating around every month that you are returning. You could play first base right?

Think about it.


GOOD


EVIL

No comments: