Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You're Fired

I switched to Axe deodorant because it smelled good, my previous brand, Arrid, did a good job in the odor department but it left a little bit to be desired in the perspiration department, and I'll admit I was hooked by the advertising.

Now if I have to choose between smelling bad and sweating, I am going to choose sweating. The thing is, I dont want to choose. The Axe deodorant smells great when I dont exert myself all day, but after going up and down the three flights of stairs in my building just once my pits begin to smell like I am cooking a pot roast in them.

Thats just not acceptable. I'm sorry.

I think I'm old enough to use Old Spice now. Maybe I'll give that a shot. Is Secret still strong enough for a man?

2 comments:

Rob said...

Russ was always worried about his smell too. I remember he was a fan of Canoe cologne. "Can you canoe?" I also associate him with Brut, but I don't remember why.

mike gagne said...

i use Tag because i someday hope to be attacked by a mob of girls at the drugstore like in the commercial.