Monday, February 13, 2006

Little Trees

Wow, there are a lot of flavors of little tree air fresheners available!

I need to go to Wal-mart tonight and see what they have. I bought the previous batch of air fresheners at Rite-Aid and their selection was slim.

Just glancing at the catalog a few flavors jump out at me, such as Spiced Patchouli (yuck!) and Savannah Heat (what is THAT? a pleasant mixture of giraffe dung and rotting animal carcasses?). I doubt I will be lucky enough to find either of those flavors, but who knows. I've been lucky before.

Some other flavors might not be offensive (oh who am I kidding, they're all offensive) but would definitely get someones attention like Peppermint or maybe Leather or Lively Lemon.

And what the heck do Dragon and Cobra smell like? Not good I bet.

3 comments:

Rob said...

What does Victory Lane smell like? Stale beer, hot rubber, and racing fuel?

mike gagne said...

or rainbow rush.

a gay dude?

gagknee said...

hehe...