Thursday, February 02, 2006

Seezin Sevin

I love The Simpsons. I've been watching them for half my life. Oh sure, I'm not religious about being in front of the TV Sundays at 8 as I used to be, but it will always be the funniest show that has ever been on TV.

I'm about halfway through season 7 on DVD, which is just about as good as The Simpson's get. I am a little sad however because I know that Season 7 is the peak, the pinnacle, the Mt. Everest of their run. It's all downhill from here. Each season from this point on has gotten worse.

I'll still buy the rest of the seasons on DVD, of course. Every season has always had a few gems that are worth watching over and over.

A lot of people dont understand what is so funny about The Simpsons. Well, like any good joke, if I have to explain it to you, its not funny anymore.

Last Exit to Springfield
The Simpsons Archive
The Simpsons Channel
No Homers

4 comments:

Rob said...

Did you get anything in the mail from me yet?

Big A said...

Have you noticed that this year has been much better than the last two years? I hope that trend continues.

gagknee said...

Holy Crap! yes, i did yesterday. I was going to call you last night to say thanks.

thare awesome!

gagknee said...

Yeah, I definitely agree about this seasons episodes.